Care and support in the times of COVID-19. Explore PI Initiatives. Click here



Q1 : Can a shareholder authorise another person to deal in his shares. Does such kind of information be reported to PI Industries Ltd?

Ans : Yes. One can do so by executing a Power of Attorney in favour of the concerned person and submit a notarised copy of the same to our RTA, M/s. Karvy Computershare Private Limited at Plot No. 17 - 24, Vithalrao Nagar, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500 081, Andhra Pradesh for registration. After scrutiny of the documents, the Power of Attorney shall be registered and the registration number is informed to the shareholder for his future reference.

Q2 : In case one holds shares in joint names and would like to change the order of names, then what he should do.

Ans : One can do so by following the procedure of Transposition of name. In this case the share certificates along with a request letter duly signed by all the joint-holders as per the specimen signatures recorded with PI Industries Ltd needs to be forwarded to M/s. Karvy Computershare Private Limited, RTA at Plot No. 17 - 24, Vithalrao Nagar, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500 081, Andhra Pradesh. Further there is no need of filling up a transfer deed.

Top reasons to invest in PI:

Enjoys track record of stellar performance in terms of quantity, quality and on-time deliveries.

An important global partner with leading innovator agro chemical companies and MNCs

A rich pipeline of high quality crop protection products for farmers in the agrochemicals industry, crucial for India’s food security

Ethical, fair and driven by Trust, Adaptability, Speed and Innovation

Respects product patents, safety, health and environment